Ceylone is a professional pageant coach and image consultant with over 15 years of experience both in front of and behind the camera. As a seasoned make-up artist and model, work has been featured in numerous beauty trade publications and music videos. Also worked as a vocalist performing in pageants, small theater and other musical productions prior to serving as a judge in several beauty pageants and founding the Ms. Northern Atlantic Pageant system.
Ceylone has been happily married since 2002 and is a proud mother of four wonderful children.
- 2009 Mrs. Monmouth County
- 2008 Mrs. NJ America Contestant (Mrs. Photogenic)
- 2008 Mrs. NJ United States Contestant (2nd Runner Up)
- 2003 Ms. East Coast USA - Supreme Most Beautiful (Winner)
- 2000 Ms. American United States - New York (Winner)
- 1996 Ms. New York Star (Winner)
- 1995 Miss Linden Pageant (Swimsuit Winner)
- 1995 Miss Essex County (1st Runner Up)
- 1993 Miss Greater NYC - Preliminary to Miss America , (1st Runner Up)
- 1992 Miss New York Photogenic World (Winner)
Radio, Television, and Print
- MTV Made Coach, Season, Episode Title: Ms. Junior. For episode photos and footage, click here
- Click here to check out Ceylone in Toni Braxton's "7 Whole Days"
- Sassy Magazine (Winner - Cover Model Search '92)
- Radio Harvest Global Network "Lovley You" show (Guest Host - 2009)